TRAKiT Land Management Software is designed to enhance local government operations through unparalleled flexibility in automating permitting, managing inspections, regulating land use, and tracking projects, while providing visibility to status updates and allowing payments to be processed. Land Management Software or Permit Tracking Software encompasses: GeoTRAK, PermitTRAK, ProjectTRAK, AEC TRAK, and CodeTRAK. These modules bring together the core suite of products for the TRAKiT system.
Often the complex process of regulating and enforcing community development, planning, building, code enforcement, public works, transportation, fire safety, and engineering can be challenging for agencies struggling with insufficient resources. Advanced and agile Building Permit Software empowers staff and citizens with accurate and instructive information in real time. Citizens, contractors, developers, and small businesses will be able to conduct business online and outside of normal business hours. TRAKiT Land Management Software is a smart investment that can eliminate human error and expedite requests.
- View pertinent information by linking related records and documents through user-definable screens.
- Manage inspections and investigations through flexible configuration and enhanced tools.
- Streamline regulatory processes to allow city officials, inspectors, and citizens to access information.
- Assign and schedule assignments while defining the route of tasks to resemble current workflow.
- Track and verify all information associated with architects, engineers, and contractors.
- Integrated system for building, code enforcement, community planning, and emergency response.
- Merge data into reports and other documents with automatic cross-referencing.
- Track and manage inspections and investigations.
- Procure critical documents for building plans, drawings, and business licenses throughout the project.
- Streamline operations with a paperless, fully automated regulatory environment.
- Deliver online services for the public to manage complex, day-to-day business functions.
- Partner with our technology team to provide support and training to increase the value of your solution.